- i find it pretty fucking inconsiderate that my grandchildren haven’t used time travel to visit me.
- and frankly, i’m a bit offended.
- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GRANDCHILDREN?
- WELL FUCK YOU
- MAYBE I WON’T EVEN HAVE KIDS AND YOU WON’T EXIST
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT
what if we have tho
what if we just didn’t know they were our grandkids
what if your best friend has to constantly remind themselves not to call you grandma/grandpa
This amused me.
Yeah uhh, no. Sorry.
This is the one true “Wahaha”.
dammit max you weeb get your waifu out of my pony threads
But Nash, think of the drills!!
I don’t want to think about you drilling your waifu you perv.
IM CRYING THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I’VE EVER SEEN
Look at the actual painting, though. Can we talk about the depths of Steve’s denial here?
What if people who have anxiety are just unaccustomed to the way the world works because this is the first incarnation of their soul on the earth? And confident people are at ease with the world because they have already been incarnated multiple times and, in a sense, already know how the world works.
What if it’s the other way around?
I don’t know which disturbs me more.